Problems that are easy to overlook in Vertical roller mill production
A few problems that are easy to ignore in Vertical roller mill's production can reduce Vertical roller mill's production and make Raymond wear a lot of wear and tear:
1, material composition, Raymond slow before powder material containing fine powder in the more the impact Vertical roller mill powder, because these fine powder easy adhesion effect delivery for fine powder content more should in advance through a sieve.
2. The humidity of the material, that is, when the moisture in the material is large, the materials are easy to adhere to in Vertical roller mill and easy to clog during the feeding process, resulting in the reduction of Raymond's grinding ability.
3. The abrasion resistance of the main parts (grinding roller, grinding ring) of Vertical roller mill is greater, and if it is not wear-resistant, it will affect the ability of Vertical roller mill powder.
4. According to the hardness of the material. The harder it is, the harder it becomes, and the harder it is to wear. Raymond grinds at a slow speed, of course Raymond grinds small.
5. Viscosity of materials. The more viscous the material is, the easier it is to stick to it.
6. The fineness of the material after the grinding of Redmond powder requires high degree of fineness. The thinner the material required to be polished by Raymond, the smaller the ability of Vertical roller mill powder.